My female Ballard turned aggressive

Goose is my duck

Hatching
Oct 18, 2018
Hello my son rescued a wild female mallard who has became part of the family... She is about 14 weeks old... She has a Perkins sister... 3 dog siblings... And recently 3 Indoor outdoor duck siblings... She has always been my baby and followed me everywhere last night She began being aggressive to me. She will be aggressive to the dogs... As she likes to nap at their legs and tails... I believe she is wanting them to play because she loves when my one dog does not run away... They love to Chase each other... She is always been a bit skittish even for me to pick her up She nestles in and loves mommy time. Last night she began nipping at me like she does the Dogs and biting me harder than she ever has. She is still letting me Hold her but if she sees my hands she bites hard... Any advice she is my oldest duck So I have not been through this before.

15398697298267444889908242781551.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's a quack... It's pretty low toned... She typically only cracks when she wants out of her cage... Or is outside and once to be let back in... I know I have read a lot about the drakes Being aggressive But this has literally just happened in the last 24 hours.

I'm pretty sure it's a quack... It's pretty low toned... She typically only cracks when she wants out of her cage... Or is outside and once to be let back in... I know I have read a lot about the drakes Being aggressive But this has literally just happened in the last 24 hours.
Hmmm..Wait a few more weeks and begin to teach it manners by keeping its distance and don't hand feed it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom