My female Muscovy duck is barfing and laying eggs without shells I don't know what to do

Oh no that sounds awful! I had a hen lay a shell-less egg once after being attacked by a dog. Your poor girl must be very sick or very traumatized by something. I am sorry I don't know what you could do besides finding an avian vet, but hopefully, someone with more duck expertise will reach out. Praying for you and your little one! <3

Oh no that sounds awful! I had a hen lay a shell-less egg once after being attacked by a dog. Your poor girl must be very sick or very traumatized by something. I am sorry I don't know what you could do besides finding an avian vet, but hopefully, someone with more duck expertise will reach out. Praying for you and your little one! <3
Well I've Been Told that when a duck just start slang the eggs are usually soft without a shell but that should only happen the first couple of times and she's laid 7 egg so far without shells so I'm not sure what to do and she's been barfing but I've also been told that she might be full so that's why

Well I've Been Told that when a duck just stars laythe eggs are usually soft without a shell but that should only happen the first couple of times and she's laid 7 egg so far without shells so I'm not sure what to do and she's been barfing but I've also been told that she might be full so that's why

Oh wow, I didn't know ducks would do that with the soft shells at first. I hope she was just full! Did she just throw up the one time?
No today and yesterday but we have chickens so we've been giving her chicken feed but tomorrow we're going to go by your duck feed and see if that helps but we've been feeding her a lot so hopefully she's just full

Back
Top Bottom