My first broody!** Daily Updates* Post Hatch Events

woot.gif
OH MY GOSH CONGRATS GRAMMA!!!!!! I am SO happy for you and Buffy!! WOW! That is just amazing isn't it! Go have your smoke girl! I am SO happy for that yaaaaaaay for chicks! Oh man, so does this mean they will all hatch pretty soon after?? YAY!! I cannot WAIT to see the little chick! I hope you get some sleep tonight though I doubt you will LOL!

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Wow! A HUGE congratulations from CT
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
I just found this thread a couple hours ago, read it cover to cover and couldn't wait to hear whether you got any chicks from Buffy! I'm so excited you found a little peeper tonight! WAAHOOO!!! I can't WAIT to see pictures of the newest fluffy butt
love.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Isn't it great to be a grandmother and not a mom??!!
lol.png
Congrats, can't wait to hear the final tally!

Quote:
lol.png

yuckyuck.gif

clap.gif
Congrats!
ya.gif
And
lau.gif
on the mental picture of you running in to post about it and that you "think" it's a black chick! LOL, in all your excitement you forgot to see what color it is!
lau.gif

Can't wait to see those pics!

Quote:
lol.png

yuckyuck.gif

clap.gif
Congrats!
ya.gif
And
lau.gif
on the mental picture of you running in to post about it and that you "think" it's a black chick! LOL, in all your excitement you forgot to see what color it is!
lau.gif

Can't wait to see those pics!

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

btw, congrats!
wee.gif

Last edited:
CONGRATS! Isn't it wonderful!!! Our first hatch started Friday and still going on. My Daughter informed me she is now a grandma at 9 years old...so I guess this makes me a great grandma!
lol.png

Out of 10 eggs, 9 have hatched and we hear peeps inside the 10th. I can't wait to see your babies!!!!

Another congratulations
ya.gif
from Connecticut!!! I've been watching this post for several days and the wait has been agonizing....how did you stand it !!! Whoo Hoo I am so eggcited for you! Can't wait for pics!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom