My First Coop Build

I can't wait to see the finished item, as well as get back to work on my coop.

Also can't wait to see how much bigger your peeps have gotten.
Now that holidays are over, travel is done etc etc., we can get back on your coop. I HAD to finish up my coop house this weekend. Chicks were quickly outgrowing that dog cage. They were getting a little feisty and couldn't wait for the door to be opened to get out and stretch their wings. When they started flying up to the top of the cage and sitting up there when I was cleaning, watering and feeding, it was definitely time to get them out.

Next weekend is my FINAL Special Olympics basketball tournament. THEN we can work every weekend til it's done.

Now that holidays are over, travel is done etc etc., we can get back on your coop. I HAD to finish up my coop house this weekend. Chicks were quickly outgrowing that dog cage. They were getting a little feisty and couldn't wait for the door to be opened to get out and stretch their wings. When they started flying up to the top of the cage and sitting up there when I was cleaning, watering and feeding, it was definitely time to get them out.

Next weekend is my FINAL Special Olympics basketball tournament. THEN we can work every weekend til it's done.

Awesome that you got it finished and its great! Woot on getting back to work on my coop - yes we are back! I'm also anxious to see the chicks that C&J gets in!

Back
Top Bottom