My first Fox attack that ended in a kill

Shellz
That is the new Foxpro that just came out matter of fact I called that yote 6 hrs after the big brown truck dropped it off.I do have presets and have about 300 sounds on the caller.I have a favorite page set up on the remote so I can find my most favorite sounds I use.That scatter gun is a Benelli see11 12gauge I have a dead coyote choke tube in it using hevi shot dead coyote 3" shells. The scope is a aimpoint night vision compatible and I use a gen 3 night vision monocular mounted on a head set.So another word I am all in with predators at night. Thanx for the compliment.

Wow, great job with the FoxPro! Mine is the Firestorm with skull camo. Haven't been out with it as much as I should. Been too busy with the birds, my other addiction! Oooooh Benelli! Nice! My coyote gun is a Tikka T3 Lite .223. Very smooth bolt action. My favorite gun of them all. But a Benelli is super sweet! I need to check the laws here on night hunting coyotes. I don't think it's legal :( We have some great moonlit nights I would love to hunt by! Maybe use my crossbow?
Hey frigginchi, I've heard that works too. There's an app for that, lol! I have varmint Al bookmarked. Quite the yote hunter. I'd like to try & find somebody who hunts yotes in the woods. Seeing as on my property you can't get a shot past 50 yards in any direction & that's where I have a couple holed up.

Dang, ya'll are hi-tech! Nice stuff. I'm still using flint tipped spears!. Hah, jk. :D

But it feels that way... Gotta go shopping.....

Heads up pls, my wife's favorite BYC thread just got shut down by another type of varmint - a TROLL. :rant

Troll got people flaming ,so admins closed it to let things cool off.

We might get one here cuz this stuff's controversial, and we do not wanna have them shut us down. Wife says its temporary, but what a pain.

Okay, most important thing - always stay polite - be even MORE polite if someone 'flames' - and never feed a troll. Ya'll may know this already, but in case not - there it is.

The only way to get rid of a troll is to TOTALLY ignore him. It takes discipline - and there is no more lame post than 'I knew he was a troll but felt I had to tell him just one thing.' Nope. Wrong. That is feeding the troll - that is a big jug of fail sauce - do not do it.

Trolls are sick people who love creating chaos and do not carr what you say - EVER - they only care if they've fooled you into taking them seriously or made you upset.

Okay, sorry for sounding so bossy ' but if we can remember that, we just might survive Trollmageddon if it comes.:oops:. Thanks!

Last edited:
Oh Shellz, 223 is a nice round - cheap to buy (comparatively) - and for the range you are talking, perfect.

Welly I'm gonna pass on that product to my bro - he and his son started varmint hunting some - often just taking pictures - depends on the critter as to whether or not they take a shot.

They got feral pigs there now, too. Might try to hunt one when I go visit - never went feral/boar hunting before.

Last edited:
Oh Shellz, 223 is a nice round - cheap to buy (comparatively) - and for the range you are talking, perfect.

Welly I'm gonna pass on that product to my bro - he and his son started varmint hunting some - often just taking pictures - depends on the critter as to whether or not they tafor ke a shot.

They got feral pigs there now, too. Might try to hunt one when I go visit - never went feral/boar hunting before.

GET A DOGO!! We have one and they are the best hog hunters in the whole world thats what they were bred for and killing mountain lions.

www.dailymotion.com/video/xizkp8_dogo-argentino-vs-puma-by-a-h-m-e-t_animals#.UQyhwn01MVY

Back
Top Bottom