My first Frizzle

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by WRBH, Jul 13, 2008.

1. WRBH

WRBH Out Of The Brooder

Jul 13, 2008
    Williford, AR
    Okay, first I am new to this website, but wish I had known about this place weeks ago. I'm 34 year old Lady, with a wonderfull Guy that helps His family raise every kind of bird imaginable. And I ahve two wonderfull kids, daughter 9, son 12, that love playing with our chicks.
    Any ways I just had to brag and can't think of a group that would understand why I'm bragging more. Started working with frizzles last year. Got 3 frizzle chicks, and rasied them. Well, I have 4 chicks now, and 1 is a frizzle, it's from a small black and white bantam rooster, and a black frizzle. Here's a pic (fingers crossed this shows,lol)

[​IMG]

Now have 18 Bantam Cochin frizzle eggs that are due to hatch July 26th. They are from 5 different colored cochin chickens, all were kept with their own kind so colors will be one colored not mixed, Also they all were frizzle feathers bred to strait feathers. Hoping to get a few nice bantams out of it. Would like to say I have them for show or breeding, but honestly I just like chickens. Looking forward to talking chicken on here and hopfully making some friends.

2. greenthumb89

greenthumb89 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2008
    pulaski wisconsin
    nm it resized itself

Last edited: Jul 13, 2008
  3. wishin4chicken

wishin4chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2008
    Hayden Lake, Idaho
    That little one is so cute! Hope you'll post more picts as it gets bigger and when the new ones arrive. [​IMG] Congrats!

4. WRBH

WRBH Out Of The Brooder

Jul 13, 2008
    Williford, AR
    I'm in Williford, Arkansas now, but use to live in Elk City, Idaho, do you know where that is Wishin?

5. RooManRed

RooManRed Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 7, 2008
    Albany Ga.
    [​IMG]

6. steffpeck

steffpeck Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2007
    Erda, UT
    So cute!! It reminds me of Cruella Deville hair in the 101 Dalmations. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by