My first geese incubation

I have at 3 that are vaining , now what is going on with the 3rd picture , what are the black dots and the 4th picture its not fertile

I have at 3 that are vaining , now what is going on with the 3rd picture , what are the black dots and the 4th picture its not fertile
I'm thinking Lacrystol maybe right it's bacteria, she is experienced with hatching and has candled many eggs.
3 goslings will be so much fun..

Wow , the geese are moving in the eggs! will post a video soon
clap.gif
pop.gif

sterle I was going to get the little giant brand. would you recommend it did you get another brand? is it big enough for a goose egg.TSC has the 4200 with automatic turner and fan. If this is not a good brand I will have to order one. the night and day temps are 40 to 60s all the snow is gone so I am letting my goose lay and sit.but if something happens I want to be prepared. thanks

sterle I was going to get the little giant brand. would you recommend it did you get another brand? is it big enough for a goose egg.TSC has the 4200 with automatic turner and fan. If this is not a good brand I will have to order one. the night and day temps are 40 to 60s all the snow is gone so I am letting my goose lay and sit.but if something happens I want to be prepared. thanks
I found out that I cannot turn the eggs everyday , so I bought a different brand , I have to say with the little giant the still air its hard to regulate the temp. right now the temp is set at 94.5 and my extra digital thermometer says 99 , I don't know about the humitity i don't have a extra humitity control

With new http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTOMATIC-4...002?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19fce49832

I can set accuratly set the temp if its off and their are alarms if the temp gets to high or humitity , their is a egg turner in it but goose eggs are to big so I have to watch to make sure they don't fall over , I am looking for a goose egg turner for it and this incubator has a fan so the temp is fairly steady and the whole thing is make out of plastic and not styrofome like the little giant

Back
Top Bottom