My First Goose!

She's so pretty!

We have a Gander, but he can't fly.
He got grabbed by his previous owners son by the wing as a gosling, so the very end of the wings bone sticks straight out. (I know it's not angel wing, we have been feeding him the right feed and have even tried taping it back together.)
Well.... That, and he's too fat for much of anything but mate the ducks. XD

0.jpg
Sad about what happened to his wing :(

What all came with her? was this a hording?
She was from a home where she was spoiled! She was a house goose!! And the lady who owned her's husband got cancer. They have little money. Their truck broke down, and they can't afford to fix it. And their neighbor was pointing a gun at them, and he went to jail for 24 hours. And she was cooking this goose all her food. And she found her as home here, and now she went to a homeless shelter.
The goose came to me with a turkey, chicken, and a peahen. All lived in her house, and were so spoiled! Lol! And she actually did rescue the turkey from a hording case. She said the turkey came to her with 0 feathers.
Not the case now:

She was from a home where she was spoiled! She was a house goose!! And the lady who owned her's husband got cancer. They have little money. Their truck broke down, and they can't afford to fix it. And their neighbor was pointing a gun at them, and he went to jail for 24 hours. And she was cooking this goose all her food. And she found her as home here, and now she went to a homeless shelter.
The goose came to me with a turkey, chicken, and a peahen. All lived in her house, and were so spoiled! Lol! And she actually did rescue the turkey from a hording case. She said the turkey came to her with 0 feathers.
Not the case now:
What a sad story, happy you were able to give them a good home though I'm sure that made her feel alot better knowing they were going to be cared for.

Back
Top Bottom