My flock wont let me touch them

Perhaps I have different flock goals 🤷‍♀️ and i do wish they would trust me..🤷‍♀️ these are ladies that will be around till they die naturally or a preditor gets them..
However, I am sure over the course of time they will learn I have no intentions to harm them...ill just keep on keeping on
I take it as, the bird trusts you if it is content with being sedentary when it knows you're there. It might not let you come over and pick it up, but they'll have their chicks around where you can see, they'll dust bathe and eat and drink and sun bathe. They won't be hiding until you leave

I take it as, the bird trusts you if it is content with being sedentary when it knows you're there. It might not let you come over and pick it up, but they'll have their chicks around where you can see, they'll dust bathe and eat and drink and sun bathe. They won't be hiding until you leave
Thank you for the different perspective!

One did that abt a week a go...scared me so bad...shes nor done it since lol...I think my yelp and jump probably clues her in 🤣🤣🤣
At least she didn't poop in your hair! My girls are learning to hold it when I hold them, but it's still a battle upriver with them. I think their want for attention is helping to clue then in that 💩 = no cuddles

At least she didn't poop in your hair! My girls are learning to hold it when I hold them, but it's still a battle upriver with them. I think their want for attention is helping to clue then in that 💩 = no cuddles
My Blue used to ride on my shoulders, I likely taught them the bad habit bc a few would just hang out on my shoulder as chicks while I went abt my things to do...
Before and after lol

Attachments

• 20220629_212904.jpg
    20220629_212904.jpg
    400.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 20220423_120554.jpg
    20220423_120554.jpg
    623.9 KB · Views: 2
My Blue used to ride on my shoulders, I likely taught them the bad habit bc a few would just hang out on my shoulder as chicks while I went abt my things to do...
Before and after lol
I was only able to catch her at bedtime...but at least we have that going...

Someone mentioned earlier that that's when a lot of people catch their girls for medicines or treatments etc...makes sense

Perhaps I have different flock goals 🤷‍♀️ and i do wish they would trust me..🤷‍♀️ these are ladies that will be around till they die naturally or a preditor gets them..
However, I am sure over the course of time they will learn I have no intentions to harm them...ill just keep on keeping on
You mean like this?
1658330496996.png

Back
Top Bottom