My Flock

IMG_1660.JPG
Nel <3

yes she is. Shes a pretty girl

wanna hear a story?

we are novice chicken keepers, we went to tractor supply , and they had mixed together cinnamon queens a favarolles.. we picked out Truvy because her markings where unlike the other birds (because shes NOT a cinnamon queen, dummies!).. We brought her home and she started growing feathers on her feet.. and she had 5 toes! confused.. we got to googling. We had bought a Favarolle, not a cinnamon queen. She wont produce as many eggs as that cinnamon queen would of, but shes probably my favorite. Shes goofy looking and real sweet

yes she is. Shes a pretty girl

wanna hear a story?

we are novice chicken keepers, we went to tractor supply , and they had mixed together cinnamon queens a favarolles.. we picked out Truvy because her markings where unlike the other birds (because shes NOT a cinnamon queen, dummies!).. We brought her home and she started growing feathers on her feet.. and she had 5 toes! confused.. we got to googling. We had bought a Favarolle, not a cinnamon queen. She wont produce as many eggs as that cinnamon queen would of, but shes probably my favorite. Shes goofy looking and real sweet
Lovely story! I love faverolles.

Back
Top Bottom