My flyer UPDATED

rittert3

Crowing
13 Years
May 1, 2009
Ks (Manhattan area)
Lease/Rent quotes wanted for building and land to keep poultry and livestock

Property must be zoned for livestock and within ~6 miles of Riley.
Your quote should include monthly charges for water and power usage.
I’m looking to spend $75-$150 a month also willing to provide occasional free eggs and or meat to land owner if desired and would be willing to include a few hours of light labor in exchange for some of my cost to rent. I’m also willing to pay a large lump sum at the beginning of the lease to cover most or the entire lease / rental contract which is wanted from Oct. / Nov. 2012- Oct. / Nov. 2014. This would be a great opportunity for someone to make some extra money off of an unused outbuilding and a little land.
Building should include – Concrete / solid floor
-Have power and water
-Be 80 – 400 sq. ft.
Land should be - 1/4 – 2 acres
- Semi level
-must be able to build easily removed
pens and possibly build fence.
I want to start getting quotes, discussing details and, making arrangements ASAP.
Call Tony @ ***-***-**** to discuss opportunities and my intentions.

Last edited:
I also want to keep a few chickens and trade on some of the good deals I come across at work (sale barn) on pigs, sheep, goats, donkeys, and ponies if it works out that way. I want the building for a brooder & incubation room and to have a place for a wire floor wall unit for cots. I want to put this up on a few close (farm related) business bulletin boards and maybe hand it out to a few handy farmers that live close. Do you think I will get any bites?

That's a good flyer! Good luck!
thumbsup.gif
fl.gif

Well I get a large (to me) annuitiy payment the end of next october so I hope I can use it to give my hopes and dreams a boost
wink.png

ETA: the only problem is if I want chickens I will have to commit the cardnal sin and incubate and brood my chickens in "their" building. I hope I can get by with it for while with no mishaps.
hu.gif
hide.gif

Last edited:
Good luck Ritter. I think it is a great idea. I'm sure there are plenty of farmers with some outbuildings they don't have a use for who would jump at the chance to make a little money. What you are offering will go a good way to help someone with their property taxes. I'd also put the ad in on Craigslist.
smile.png

My prices are based on the fact that I don't know what that kind of rental situation is worth in my area and that is the most I will beable to afford / am willing to pay, if anybody has any input on that subject it's more than welcome. The current market for farm ground (with no buildings) here is about $2750 an acre if that helps. ETA: I already put this on craigslist (in a different format ) and got no replys I will probaly try again though.

Last edited:
If You Are Getting A Large Annuity Payment Why Don't You Try To Purchase A Few Acres? In Ga. We Have A State Market Bulletin Where Farmers List Rental Acreage And Sometimes Advertise For Help, Do You Have Anything Like This In The State You Live? You Can Call Your State's Dept Of Ag. To See If They Have This Type Bulletin? If Your Ad Does Not Get Anything And You Really Like Animals And Farming, Have You Thought About Re-locating? Happiness In What You Do Is So Important? Hope You And Find Something.

Back
Top Bottom