My flyer UPDATED

Awesome news, I contacted the state department of ag. and food health and there are no regulations or restrictions and no licences required for me to sell QUAIL eggs in anyway I choose. Ialso talked to a grocery store in manhattan that only sells locally produced products and they are going to strongly consider buying eggs from me at least on trial. They wanted to start at 6 doz. a week but I told them I'm only wanting to produce 4 doz. a week to start. My production will probably be close to 6 doz. /week but I don't want to push it and fall short and/or not have any for myself and hatching replacements and birds to grow my operation when needed.
big_smile.png
I feel a mile high right now. I also got my flyer edited, printed, and started distributing it today, I also put it on CL again the day after this thread was started.

I'll update more when I know more. Thanks for your support everyone. O Alex, I may need a bigger order than I planned but it will be about 7 months longer than I planned on before I can get them.

Good news Ritter,

I can see them now, in stores all over the USA and even shown in a game on Price Is Right:

Drew: Okay, tell us about this product, Ron.

Ron (or whoever the guy is): Sure, Drew. This item is a dozen "Ritter's Quail Eggs. If it says Ritters, you got the best!"

Drew: Okay Belinda, if you guess the price on Ritter's Quail Eggs you win the motorcycle.

Belinda: Oh, I buy those at Walmart all the time. I LOVE Ritter's Quail Eggs! $10.99

DING DING DING (Lights flashing blindingly)

Drew: You won, you won! Belinda won the motorcycle!

Ron: That's right Drew, and to go along with her prize she gets a lifetime supply of, you guessed it, Ritter's Quail Eggs!

Belinda faints.
th.gif

Update- I received an e-mail last night and I'm going to talk to a guy and hopefully look at a place here in a couple hours. It's a little over twice as far away as I was looking for but if the place fits the bill I will still probably bite. I'm going to try to talk him down a little on rent for the gas but I will only go out once or twice a day at the most and every other day if I don't have much going on. It's still only about 12 1/2 miles from my house so not to horible.
As far as the eggs go I need to find a way to boost my profit $130 a month to break even on feed, rent, and utilitys. Right now I'm looking at $172.80 monthly feed bill for just the breeders and $110 rent/utilities. I can make $210 a month on my egg if demand holds up and have 180 eggs (minus any loss) to work with for extra income and replacements. I want to sell 30 RTP (ready to process) birds a month also and I think I;m going to price those at $2.75 ea buyer takes all. I'm going to also (hopefully) trade on long bred meat goats, and maybe ponies and burros that come through at work but I will be limited to 2-3 nannies and 1-2 equine at a time.

Back
Top Bottom