My friend hatched a duckling

Of how lovely il have to change my name haha although pogmobum isn't much better i started using it when i was young. I was trying to get a hotmail accout and all the names i wanted were takin sooooo in frustration i put in pogmobum thinking ha bet no one would ever try this as their email address and it worked i still use it on sites like this because im used to it and never forget it i now have a more respectable email address.

For those who dont know im Irish and in irish "pog" means "kiss" "mo" means "my" and im sure you all know the meaning of "bum" lol :)

Was pogmothoin taken?
wink.png

gig.gif

Quote: I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were on this website either. Over time I'd just heard ducklings were hard to keep because my old librarian kept them and told us about how much hard work it was (although she did have a lot of them in a pond in her back yard). Then I thought about whether I could do anything to help you with Basil. Now I feel so bad for doubting you. It was wrong for me to not contact you first (and post pictures from your Facebook album). You sound like you really know your stuff.

Quote: Yes I am. I just wanted to help.

Quote: I haven't actually. I've just been really busy and haven't been able to check this thread for updates. I didn't get any e-mails on it.

Min I was reading everything and saw the other post of your friend.... and I support you for ever in what you did..... and your friend had to take it a bit easier... actually the people who would write threads and try their hard to help SOMEONE ELSE are really rare... you're such a brave and fantastic friend.... don't forget that you done the right thing and you told everyone that the pics were your friends' and if your friend doesn't want anyone to share her pics she can remove them from public web pages.... don't feel that bad.... I tried it helping others and you end up being guilty. .. :rolleyes:

Thank you for your support. It makes me feel a little better about this.

Some of the fault did rest with me because I did not have all the facts before posting this information online. I have contacted my friend and she has forgiven me for it. However it did take me quite a while to get over the guilt.

Back
Top Bottom