My friend invited me, and so...I'm inviting my BYC friends!

chicken_china_mom

Crazy for Cochins
10 Years
Apr 24, 2009
Tab, Indiana
First off, I'm not selling anything, so this isn't an auction or anything like that. I saw this as an opportunity for those of us that homeschool to get their hands on good, solid learning materials for their children at decent prices. I purchased several books from this website after my friend introduced me to it, and I thought I would share. My friend sells for the company, however I DO NOT, and I don't foresee doing it either. But I just wanted to pass along the good fortune. She asked me if I'd like to host an e-show, and I'm still not 100% sure what that means, lol. She said my friends and family could go to the link I added below and they could view all of the wonderful books that this website has to offer. I found some wonderful kits that I plan to order later on that will supplement my girls' current curriculum.

These are books geared for children ages pre-school up to teens, and a lot of these books are wonderful if you homeschool or just want wonderful referencing materials for your children to use. Here are more details:

You are invited to an Usborne Books eShow to explore the world of
Usborne Books. A child's interest in reading and learning is
stimulated by the lavish illustrations and informative content. There
are over 1300 bright, colorful and fun titles covering activities,
puzzles and a wide range of subjects for children of all ages.

Usborne Books - the books kids love to read!

Hosted by: Christine Joyce
Place: www.ubah.com/HOS174848
When
: Today thru 7/14/2010 11:59:00 PM
Chat Scheduled: 06/16/2010 @ 8pm EST

Everyone is welcome, so invite a friend.

It's a rewarding experience when a child opens a book and discovers
the magic of reading.

I have some of these books already and my kids LOVE them. They are very informative, and some of the material works even for us adults, like the computer technology, internet, and language books. My older DD is looking forward to reading the 365 series this year and going over her new book of commonly used French words. It will supplement her online program that she is learning French through, and my younger daughter is looking forward to receiving her book on rocks and minerals so she can go rock hunting for science studies. These are wonderful books and offer a wealth of knowledge. I'm excited about getting my kids books and thought I would share the joy with my BYC friends since I know that so many of you also homeschool and it isn't always easy to find good materials for your kids to use in their studies. I hope this website can help. What's even more wonderful is that some books come with the option of hardcover or library bound. You could literally have your own library right at home! And so I'm sharing. I'm not making money off this, I just might get a few more free books for the kids, but these books are so nice, I just had to share! PM me if you want more info.

Last edited:
Quote:
To me, that means you could make a few bucks AND not have to clean the house!
big_smile.png

I'm not a homeschooler, but I appreciate good quality books for my kids. Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to check it out.

Quote:
To me, that means you could make a few bucks AND not have to clean the house!
big_smile.png

I'm not a homeschooler, but I appreciate good quality books for my kids. Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to check it out.

Lol, I hadn't thought of it that way, but yeah, I guess I DON'T have to clean the house up! Hey, works for me!

Back
Top Bottom