My Frizzle is 100% All ROO!! (Updated Page 4)

Teresaann24

Songster
11 Years
Jul 29, 2008
Eastern, Kentucky
Ok this is Mr. Frizzle He usally looks alot better then this but he stood in the rain and is a little damp he looks alot better when he is dry and free ranging while I watch him but here in Ky the weather has been awful so they have been kept up.

Anyways I was wondering if he is indeed a roo. He is about 5 months old and has a single comb but has no wattles. However while I was looking at him while he was wet he looks as if he has those saddle looking feathers IDK anyways its hard to tell when he is all frizzled out. He is not as frizzled as I have seen some mostly just at the tips of all his feather are turned upwards.

Here is some pics of him.
SDC11314.jpg

SDC11315.jpg

Last edited:
I got him from Tom of kentuckysilkies when he was younger I posted pics to ask if he was a he. Everyone said he was a he.

But he is 5 months and no wattles and the same age white roo I have in the cage with him mounts him and does his rooter dance towards him thats why I thought Mr Frizzle was not a mister but a Misses but still am unsure.

What has me confused is those pointy looking feathers down the back of his neck Roo feathers? I never noticed they was pointy like that untill he was damp looking those usally curl upwards.

But at 5 months he should have wattles right? Unless he is just slowly marturing???

Back
Top Bottom