My girls and HIM

The cats don't attack him he don't attack them they lay around and talk with each other
SOMETHING would get him at night without the protection of a predator proof coop. When we take any animal into our care we are responsible for their well being. If he is this aggressive and you are too inexperienced to deal with him, the kindest thing is to try to find him a new home or humanely euthanize him. Not allow him to be torn apart by something.

SOMETHING would get him at night without the protection of a predator proof coop. When we take any animal into our care we are responsible for their well being. If he is this aggressive and you are too inexperienced to deal with him, the kindest thing is to try to find him a new home or humanely euthanize him. Not allow him to be torn apart by something.

Aggression is a culling offense in my book. I don’t think you are going to rehabilitate him and the best thing to do is to humanely kill him. I prefer the broomstick method, myself. I followed the example in this video and have been successful many times.
Broomstick method

If you want a rooster there are thousands of good roosters that could use a home. Don’t put up with a violent one.

Aggression is a culling offense in my book. I don’t think you are going to rehabilitate him and the best thing to do is to humanely kill him. I prefer the broomstick method, myself. I followed the example in this video and have been successful many times.
Broomstick method

If you want a rooster there are thousands of good roosters that could use a home. Don’t put up with a violent one.

Broomstick method

Attachments

• received_1118013152130181.jpeg
    received_1118013152130181.jpeg
    310.5 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom