My girls are awesome.

Ro-Ro

Chirping
Dec 7, 2015
Florida
My girls are so awesome. I was running a little late this evening to get them into the coop but to my surprise when I got home they had both walked into the coop and got ready for bed. I was so excited. I usually put them in the coop myself. So proud of my girls.
1f604.png

I have only had my 2 girls for 4 days now and they already tell me when it is bed time.
I also have one that climbs all over me for 2 hours while she is leading up to laying an egg.
I have figured out that she wants me to "adjust" her box for her each time lol

I have only had my 2 girls for 4 days now and they already tell me when it is bed time.
I also have one that climbs all over me for 2 hours while she is leading up to laying an egg.
I have figured out that she wants me to "adjust" her box for her each time lol
That is so cute. I love how they learned to settle into their coop without me showing them. It took them a little bit of time to learn but I guess they are showing off now because I get so excited in front of them. Ha ha ha

My girls are so awesome. I was running a little late this evening to get them into the coop but to my surprise when I got home they had both walked into the coop and got ready for bed. I was so excited. I usually put them in the coop myself. So proud of my girls.
1f604.png
I just watched all 5 of my girls and there man at 9 weeks do the same thing I just shut the gate.... :)

Back
Top Bottom