1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My girls are awesome.

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Ro-Ro, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Ro-Ro

Ro-Ro Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 7, 2015
    Florida
    My girls are so awesome. I was running a little late this evening to get them into the coop but to my surprise when I got home they had both walked into the coop and got ready for bed. I was so excited. I usually put them in the coop myself. So proud of my girls.[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  2. Wyorp Rock

Wyorp Rock Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Sep 20, 2015
    Southern N.C. Mountains
    [​IMG]

Just when you think you have them figured out, they go and do something like this.

3. Ro-Ro

Dec 7, 2015
    Florida
    I know, lol

4. ParanoidChicken

ParanoidChicken Out Of The Brooder

Dec 25, 2015
    Ocean Park WA.
    I have only had my 2 girls for 4 days now and they already tell me when it is bed time.
    I also have one that climbs all over me for 2 hours while she is leading up to laying an egg.
    I have figured out that she wants me to "adjust" her box for her each time lol

5. Ro-Ro

Dec 7, 2015
    Florida
    That is so cute. I love how they learned to settle into their coop without me showing them. It took them a little bit of time to learn but I guess they are showing off now because I get so excited in front of them. Ha ha ha

6. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

It doesn't take long for them to learn. Good for them, and you too!

7. jwalker1981

jwalker1981 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 28, 2015
    Florida
    I just watched all 5 of my girls and there man at 9 weeks do the same thing I just shut the gate.... :)

8. jwalker1981

jwalker1981 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 28, 2015
    Florida
    [​IMG]

9. Ro-Ro

Dec 7, 2015
    Florida
    How exciting. Happy for your chicks.I can watch them for hours. Playing scavenger hunt in the yard. (Lol)

10. Ro-Ro

Dec 7, 2015
    Florida
    Thxs, I just love that they put themselves to bed. I check on them before I close the coop door. Msking sure all is good. Happy Chicks[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by