My girls are getting so big !

Jul 28, 2019
Northern California
20190814_101408.jpg
20190814_101408.jpg
My two beloved Indian Runner Ducks, Daisy and Rose are getting so big and comical !
Will they get much bigger ?
They where born June 24th !

I would imagine your babies will fill out a bit more if not get a little bigger as well.
It's hard to tell size from pictures but I feel like our drake (left) is fairly large, our blue is almost the same size as our drake and our chocolate is just a tiny little thing. So I guess with just our 4 it's hard to tell what the normal size is for a full grown runner :)
Your babies are super cute and so happy having pool time!
20190122_151506~3.jpg
0627181622q~2.jpg

I would imagine your babies will fill out a bit more if not get a little bigger as well.
It's hard to tell size from pictures but I feel like our drake (left) is fairly large, our blue is almost the same size as our drake and our chocolate is just a tiny little thing. So I guess with just our 4 it's hard to tell what the normal size is for a full grown runner :)
Your babies are super cute and so happy having pool time!
View attachment 1881974 View attachment 1881967
:love

Oh my goodness, thats terrible! They really should have mentioned that when they asked to buy them, especially if they knew yours were going to be pets.
I hope they do sell them back to you. Agreed, offer them enough money so they can go out to dinner and buy all the duck they want or one from the grocery store. I cant imagine there is much to even eat on a runner to make it worth the effort :(

Back
Top Bottom