My girls

pinklily

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 3, 2014
Solihull Birmingham
Thought I'd introduce my girls ( the feathered ones not the 4 legged ones)
This is Sunday my birthday pressie from march 2014

This Sadie one of the 4 ex batts we got 3ish years ago

This is Stevie ex batt just been enjoying cream cheese (that's the white on their beaks)

This is Sophie ex batt and was head chook till she broke her wings then Stevie took over

The one at the back is Saffie ex batt she and Sophie on the latest piece of turf ( our garden is all slabs so the sons bring home turf for them when they do a lawn lay )

Then there is Six who I had for Mother's Day at the end of march

I have no idea what breed they are all the pics look the same !! And I'm probs a bit thick !feel free to agree or disagree pmsl
Not sure how old the ex batts are but Sunday and Six are from the same guy and they are about 26 weeks old now

Last edited:
We had two white ones from a "farm fed" chicken place - I collected them and have never eaten chicken since - absolutely heartbreaking - sadly they only managed to live 2 weeks after we got them home but at least they had some love and freedom before they died unlike the 29998 we couldn't bring home :(
I'm in total amazement with how my girls respond to me they know me run to me and follow me round the garden - we're learning to play fetch at the moment - threw some bread and they kept bringing it back - I never knew chickens were so clever :D

Back
Top Bottom