My Golden Pheasants! <3 *UPDATED PICS*

IDK, She is fine!
smile.png

I probably won't breed her though.

I had something like that happen to me, I bought some ducklings from a fellow and one was blind in one eye. needless to say I was not happy! But you know it wasnt all that bad! he turned out to be an exellent bird and he was soo big he made a great dinner!
Oh love the pics by the way

nope. About 2x a month, i mix up tetracycline in a waterer, and take all the other waterers away for a day. after they've all drank it for a day, i replace it with regular water. Keeps my flock healthier IMHO.

The application of antibiotics should ALWAYS be recommend/directed by a veterinarian. Otherwise the risk of creating drug resistance and hardiness on the microorganism you are fighting is very big.

In wikipedia:
Antibiotic_resistance_thick.png

Schematic representation of how antibiotic resistance evolves via natural selection. The top section represents a population of bacteria before exposure to an antibiotic. The middle section shows the population directly after exposure, the phase in which selection took place. The last section shows the distribution of resistance in a new generation of bacteria. The legend indicates the resistance levels of individuals.

Back
Top Bottom