My goose stood on a syringe

Yeah he appears to be doing fine. Thanks for the support guys :)

I made sure to clean his foot with Betadine twice daily and would also change his sock/cable tie dressing twice daily too. I lost a few socks out of this but my gooses health far outweighs my desire for socks.

He is no longer limping around although I think he is still slightly hesitant to put full, sustained pressure on his foot but compared to 5 days ago when he could not even put any weight on it at all, this is a great relief.

As promised, and now that I can officially laugh at the situation as he appears to be back to health, here is the picture of him sporting his Fila sock/cable tie bandage.

Yeah he appears to be doing fine. Thanks for the support guys :)

I made sure to clean his foot with Betadine twice daily and would also change his sock/cable tie dressing twice daily too. I lost a few socks out of this but my gooses health far outweighs my desire for socks.

He is no longer limping around although I think he is still slightly hesitant to put full, sustained pressure on his foot but compared to 5 days ago when he could not even put any weight on it at all, this is a great relief.

As promised, and now that I can officially laugh at the situation as he appears to be back to health, here is the picture of him sporting his Fila sock/cable tie bandage.

Aww Bless, glad to hear he's almost back to normal. next he'll want some tennis shoes to go with those socks.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom