my grandma passed today

I am so sorry for your loss. MY dear grandma passed recently also and I will miss her for the rest of my life. It helps me to go to her grave and talk. I will say a prayer for you as I lay down tonight.

I'm sorry for your loss, glad that you had so many years with her, and sure that Grandpa is content once again. My Mom died at 97, and I KNOW that Dad Greeted her with, "Dorothy, what took you so long?" Garner peace from the memories.

So sorry bud
sad.png
Losing a grandma is an awfully hard thing. They always hold a special place in our hearts!

Ruth C. BOLLINGER
HAMPTON - Ruth C. Bollinger, 92, passed away on Oct. 10, 2010, in Northampton Convalescent and Rehabilitation Center.
Born in Hildebrand, N.C., on June 08, 1918, she was a Peninsula resident since 1941. Ruth worked in the food service industry for approximately 60 years, most notably at Howard Johnson, in Newport News, and the Oasis Restaurant, in Hampton.
Mrs. Bollinger was preceded in death by her loving husband, Ralph L. Bollinger.
She is survived by her son, Jerry Bollinger and wife, Phyllis of Gloucester; a daughter, Joyce Rollins and another son, Bill Bollinger, both of Hampton; and sisters, Nettie Woods of Rutherford College, N.C., and Rachel Berry of Connelly Springs, N.C. She is also survived by 11 grandchildren, 12 great-grandchildren, and one great great-grandchild.
The family would like to extend special thanks for all the love and care given to Ruth by the doctors, nurses, and the service staff at Northampton Convalescent and Rehabilitation Center.
A graveside service will be held at 1 p.m. today, Oct. 12, at Parklawn Memorial Park.
Friends are encouraged to visit www.parklawn-woodfh.com to share memories and words of comfort with the family.
Arrangements are under the direction of Parklawn-Wood Funeral Home, 2551 N. Armistead Avenue, Hampton, VA 23666.

Back
Top Bottom