MY GREEN BOYS (PICS)

Yep. Hes afraid of me. Hes a green, I just got him and Im cornering him to try to get pics, Need I say more!
lau.gif
Yes its concrete.Ya'll have to forgive me.
hide.gif
I'm mainly a waterfowl addict

Destinduck,
nice to see that you have now peafowl too. I expect the train was broken during transport and catching.
I studied the pictures in details and having some doubts that they are pure greens. The following issues are looking for me like high % spalding.
1. Crest length
2. The green in the nape area closed to the head
3. Form of the yellow face mark
4. Leg length of the young male
These are the four reasons why I have erious doubts that these are pure greens.

What are the opinions of others? Can you tell us who the breeder of these birds is?

Hi Faith. Its just hard to see. Most all of my birds are full winged. Although with peafowl I sometimes wonder if thats a good thing LOL! Peachecker you are new here and can certainly think what you want. Im old and oldschool. I take a man for his word. So Ill tell you right now that they are indeed pure. The people that need to know who the breeder is do know. Also since you are new
welcome-byc.gif
. There is much to learn here my young patawon.

How big is that pen again? I like it it looks pretty and I like the plants in it. Does your new green peacock hang out with the ducks at all or does he keep to himself?

I need to measure it and i will gimme just a sec. The new green could care less about the ducks. He goes all over. Now as far as the nice grass and plants .Lets just say there is less and less of it each day because of the quackers.

Hello destinduck,
I'm new and maybe I have to learn a lot, but I can compare pictures and your greens are looking different to any picture of wild once.
It would be nice if you explain me the reason.
Regards
PeaChecker

Ill try my best. But I surely wouldnt be best qualified for this. Well there are three sub-species of greens. Maybe this is it, But then you would also get an argument for how many sub-species there are as well. Then sometimes people will breed these subspecies together. This too could be another reason. Whats the main reason you want to know? This might help me and others help you even more. I just measured in Minx it is a little over sixty feet total with addition and over 40 feet wide /Always wondered myself. ha ha

Back
Top Bottom