My hands and legs in trouble. My turkey prefer it to food

Topbless

Songster
May 6, 2020
Lagos State, Nigeria
My turkey loves picking my leg and hand as food.

The hand I use in giving him food is in trouble cause he would rather prefer my finger, toes for Food than its food.

What might have cause this?
What should I do?

Always here to offer a solution.
Gloves like pictured.
1590650526841.png

Proper foot wear.
1590650683050.png

Or the ultimate solution,,,,
1590650931445.png
WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and :welcome

I just joined the group. I read your previous posts. I'm sorry for your loss of your female turkey. That is a very sad thing to happen. First I must explain something to help you understand. The group did not have enough information to help you. I understand you must be very upset and frustrated. There are many questions that you must answer first....before we can help you further. Can I ask you some questions? So that way I can understand your situation more clearly.

As for your baby turkey pecking your hand and feet.....he will stop doing that over time. He is only doing it because he is still a baby. He does not understand yet. Just be patient with him, also....make sure he is getting enough to eat. It is possible that that he is not getting enough. The turkey should have a bowl of proper turkey chick food available at all times. He must be able to eat whenever he wants to. And also pick him up very often. Very very Often. So he always stays comfortable with you. Also for now....wear a glove of you want.

So you saw my write up but you don't contribute. But still thanks

Except that he drinks more than eating which am not happy with.
What should I doView attachment 2165963
[/Q
Um....why would you accuse me of not contributing? Yes I did contribute. As you can see from the attached pictures that I screen saved. And I also wanted to contribute more to you. Unfortunately you have low communication, so I don't think it's possible to help you I wanted to ask you further questions.....so that I may better assist you. But you did not respond to my inquiry. And while I was waiting for your response. , you sent a comment accusing me of not contributing instead . I did not appreciate that comment. But listen. Im very happy that your baby turkey is doing better. I hope everything turns out really good for you. I'm sure there are alot of people on BYC who would be willing to help you, as long as you communicate. Unfortunately...for me...this is the end of any future conversation with you. Have a wonderful day.

So you saw my write up but you don't contribute. But still thanks

Except that he drinks more than eating which am not happy with.
What should I doView attachment 2165963
I tried to contribute but you don't communicate. A lack of communication prevents people from helping you. I tried to get you to respond two times.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200529-123207.png
    Screenshot_20200529-123207.png
    240.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20200529-123243.png
    Screenshot_20200529-123243.png
    205.5 KB · Views: 6
Waoooo!!!
I don't mean it that way!
Am sorry

Um....why would you accuse me of not contributing? Yes I did contribute. As you can see from the attached pictures that I screen saved. And I also wanted to contribute more to you. Unfortunately you have low communication, so I don't think it's possible to help you I wanted to ask you further questions.....so that I may better assist you. But you did not respond to my inquiry. And while I was waiting for your response. , you sent a comment accusing me of not contributing instead . I did not appreciate that comment. But listen. Im very happy that your baby turkey is doing better. I hope everything turns out really good for you. I'm sure there are alot of people on BYC who would be willing to help you, as long as you communicate. Unfortunately...for me...this is the end of any future conversation with you. Have a wonderful day.

As for your baby turkey pecking your hand and feet.....he will stop doing that over time. He is only doing it because he is still a baby. He does not understand yet. Just be patient with him, also....make sure he is getting enough to eat. It is possible that that he is not getting enough. The turkey should have a bowl of proper turkey chick food available at all times. He must be able to eat whenever he wants to. And also pick him up very often. Very very Often. So he always stays comfortable with you. Also for now....wear a glove of you want.

Good advice! And :welcome

Back
Top Bottom