My Hatching Journey: the Adventures of a Complete Newbie

Assuming lock down is done and the hatch watch has begun :fl  :frow

Yep. Having a beastly time with humidity, I think I need to plug some vents as I have literally every corner jammed with water bowls and it wont get above 50%! :barnie :frow

66.6666666667% hatch rate! :weee
One EE x sultan and one EE x silkie.

:thumbsup  wasn't sure it would work at all but it did . :yesss:  OH and I love the lego blocks :lau

The only one that died was one I never shoulda set anyway, too porus and thin-shelled!

Well, they work...... What can I say...... :lau

They are easy to find and cheap at yardsales, so I figgered I'd find a use for them. And I did! :cool:

The only one that died was one I never shoulda set anyway, too porus and thin-shelled!

Well, they work...... What can I say......
lau.gif

They are easy to find and cheap at yardsales, so I figgered I'd find a use for them. And I did!
cool.png
Well I'm impressed you did it and in simple fashion .So now I'll wait for the more advanced model .See what you come up with next.

Well I'm impressed you did it  and in simple fashion .So now I'll wait for the more advanced model .See what you come up with next.

Next??? :oops:

You mean...... I have to make MORE incubators?? :gig

I'm so out of touch HAPPY BIRTHDAY Banti unless it's after midnight where you live  then happy belated birthday .:hugs

Thank you, K! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom