My hen is possesed!

Ya'll, I don't want to get my hand slapped, and if you are Rick Derringer fans of a certain song, and think about inappropriate terms for certain parts of that anatomy...you can figure it out pretty quick....but now I will have that darn song stuck in my head the rest of the day, thank you very much!..."Rock and Rolll......." rhymes with the next word in the song.......moms say it when they tickle their babies....

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I am really confused-yes I am adding to the wayward spin of this original post. Chachi??? What the heck is that supposed to rhyme with?? Any more hints? This thread is making me need to go out and by depends. Don't want to say the "P" word here.

gig.gif

By the way, sorry for the strange hen behavior. Too bad you couldn't train her to do that on command and she could go on Dave Letterman for Pet tricks.

This thread is going to get deleted. It's so perfect that we're chicken-internet-naughty word people. I feel like I've met "my people!"
I was reminded of another t.v. character name that got away with a "no-no." Remember Growing Pains' Mike Seaver's friend, "B*n*r." Now come on, how did they get away with that?

"Rock and Roll Hootchie Coo"... there I said it.
Nothing naughty about that.

From the Davaroo Memory archives:

The song was first written and performed in the early 60's by Johnny Winters, the famous albino Texas bluesman. He really was an albino, too.

His brother was Edgar Winters, an early synthesiser pioneer, best known for his 70's instrumental, "Frankenstein." Interestingly, 'Frankenstein' was the Edgar Winter Groups warm up, jam song. It became their one and only hit.

Rick Derringer was a mate of these two, and performed with both of them over the years. It is he you hear playing guitar on the radio cut of "Frankenstein'. He went on to become a consummate recording guitarist in his own right- a superbly talented singer, songwriter and performer. He had several groups and albums to his credit.

He influenced many famous (and not so famous) artists in his own right. Ace Frehley, of KISS, credits him as an early infuence. One of the first songs I ever learned was "Rock and Roll Hootchie Coo."
Rick's version of the song went on to become an instantly recognizable rock standard, and is still heard on classic rock stations all over the country.

Great song.

Last edited:
She didnt say "Hootchie"......
gig.gif

But seriously ya'll, you may complain about the censoring of the words, but I, for one, find it wonderfully refreshing and kinda cool. I can log on here and not have all the language that I find all over the rest of the web, right in my face all over again. As a former cop, and close buddy of bikers,(real ones 1% ers) Marines, and all kinds of folks who can color the air green, purple, and even black on occasion,I have had to work hard to re-learn how to communicate without,"Sentence enhancers", and I prefer to keep a clean forum for communication, it really helps me with self-editing when I return to a classroom full of 1st graders in the Fall.

Wait a minute, now, let's get back to this egg stealing chicken. Was that she for real?? Good lord, what next..if it is for real, then she must be one smart chicken, knowing that she has no hands to carry an egg off.

Back
Top Bottom