my hen lays eggs on the indoor couch

A little bit is fine. Not too much of anything since they need that chick starter to get the proper nutrients to grow, don't want them filling up on snacks.

Ya I do it all in moderation especially lettuce. Mine really like it but there's not much to it as far as what chicks need. I do the bugs usually once a week because mine have a large run but do not free range so I try to supplement them. Mine also love clover plants, u know the weeds we pick thru for a 4 leaf clover? They just go nuts for them. Lol. But the bug thing is very entertaining!! :)

A little bit is fine. Not too much of anything since they need that chick starter to get the proper nutrients to grow, don't want them filling up on snacks.

X2

I still can't figure out why people insist on feeding treats to small chicks when the chick starter has what they need

if they insist on feeding treats because of whatever reason at least it should be something that has vitamins and so forth in it to aid in the chick's growth.. not feeding them a bunch of junk food

Ya I do it all in moderation especially lettuce. Mine really like it but there's not much to it as far as what chicks need. I do the bugs usually once a week because mine have a large run but do not free range so I try to supplement them. Mine also love clover plants, u know the weeds we pick thru for a 4 leaf clover? They just go nuts for them. Lol. But the bug thing is very entertaining!! :)
My girls, now about 2 weeks old, love Henbit (properly named, Ha ha!

Back
Top Bottom