My Henny Homestead!

MichalBeth7

In the Brooder
5 Years
Mar 26, 2014
Oklahoma
It's been a while since I posted pictures of my flock. We weathered the growing out phase only to be the victims of a raccoon attack.
sad.png
But were raising some chickies right now. 12 to be exact! (They're like potato chips ya know, can't just have one, haha!) I have 5 adults right now, survivors of the raccoon attack (He took 7 that night.). But, were moving on and enlarging the flock soon! Here's some photos! I endearingly call them my Henny Homestead.
big_smile.png

Big old Bert, my rooster. :)

Mary

Fred

Ginger

Margaret

I agree MichalBeth! Now that I've been bitten by the chickybug there seems to be no stopping it! :) I've got a cockerel that looks just like your Fred. Is he a Bantam or Standard? I can't really tell...

I agree MichalBeth! Now that I've been bitten by the chickybug there seems to be no stopping it! :) I've got a cockerel that looks just like your Fred. Is he a Bantam or Standard? I can't really tell...
He's a bantam, sorry I misread that, lol. He loves his little hen. He's a wonderful guy! That breed is terrific!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Awwwww! Great names! Pretty, pretty birds too. I'm sorry about your loss.
hugs.gif
Unfortunately, things happen.
sad.png
Thanks for sharing.
Thank you for looking! And yes, things happen. There are so many variables with chickens in an outdoor coop. Thankfully, she's locked down like Fort Knox now!

Back
Top Bottom