*my home made auto egg turner never seen before anywhere pics!!!

just up loading the 2 vids now
wink.png

seriously you rock. My LG hatched 3 of the 13 that made it to lockdown. It always does that...I don't know why. Sooooo...I really want my homemade incubator finished and the turner is the last thing. If I can do this, my incubator will absolutely rock!!

are you sure the eggs dont get to hot being placed in a metal turnner with the heating element? metal retains heat and could over heat the eggs. how do you prevent that? just asking not trying to be mean or anything
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
good point BUT the air flow around the eggs is more than any other egg turner i have ever seen
ep.gif
PLUS it can never get hotter than the temp set by the thermostat.
i do like how you think
wink.png

Quote:
good point BUT the air flow around the eggs is more than any other egg turner i have ever seen
ep.gif
i do like how you think
wink.png

for the temp on this turnner do you set it at top of the eggs or would you set for what the eggs should be internanly since they are being turned by a metal turnner?

Quote:
ep.gif
i do like how you think
wink.png

for the temp on this turnner do you set it at top of the eggs or would you set for what the eggs should be internanly since they are being turned by a metal turnner?

you would set your temps as to a still air or forced air! being made of metal in this way as no bearing at all.

Quote:

you would set your temps as to a still air or forced air! being made of metal in this way as no bearing at all.

ok if i think of any more questions i will post them.

Quote:

ok if i think of any more questions i will post them.

please do as i am only one man and don't think of every thing, i just try too and what you asked made me think!

Back
Top Bottom