My Hubby and his Lap Turkey

MyShunshyn

Songster
9 Years
Jan 16, 2011
Sperrassoville, OK
My Husband has created a monster....... Tony the Turkey has become a LAP TURKEY! See for Yourself...
turkeyturkeyweb.jpg

lapturkeyweb.jpg

BUt he is Soooooo Cute!

Sooo cute! What kind of turkey is it? Royal Palm maybe? I just bought my first two turkey poults a few weeks ago, and I just love them!

Quote:
Yes he is a Royal Palm...... already getting the black feather markings.... I am gonna miss that fuzzy lil head soon when he goes BALD!

@ BooBear.. I am SURE he will be in someones lap when he is full grown and there will DEFINATELY be pics!

Quote:
Yes he is a Royal Palm...... already getting the black feather markings.... I am gonna miss that fuzzy lil head soon when he goes BALD!

@ BooBear.. I am SURE he will be in someones lap when he is full grown and there will DEFINATELY be pics!

Oh, I know! They do go bald.....I wish they kept the fuzz on their necks and heads.....How old are is your little turkey? Mine are just under two weeks old and still small. I have a Royal Palm and a Blue Slate......LOVE EM! They seem kind of slower or more layed back, in comparison to chicks.....

Quote:

Oh, I know! They do go bald.....I wish they kept the fuzz on their necks and heads.....How old are is your little turkey? Mine are just under two weeks old and still small. I have a Royal Palm and a Blue Slate......LOVE EM! They seem kind of slower or more layed back, in comparison to chicks.....

I wanna say Tony is about 4 weeks old going on 5 weeks, cant remember exactly when we picked him up. He has been with the chicks since day one and thinks he is a chicken.. LOL and he is the first one to come running when I go out to the pen....
gig.gif

That hen in the crook of his arm has a hilarious expression on her face! Hahahahaha! "Great. THIS should be fun when that squirt is the size of a small car!"

Back
Top Bottom