My husband is going for his 3rd interview tomorrow!

vfem

Yoga...The Chicken Pose
11 Years
Aug 4, 2008
Fuquay Varina, NC
I'm soooooooooooooooooo excited. My husband has been through several interviews and they seemed to be good companies, but my husband was always sitting there for the interview with a number of other people and he never got the call back.

Last week I did an indepth search and found a rather oddly places ad for a position, about a company that we all know (I'm just not going to mention because I don't want to share the wonderful positions they have available until my husband gets in)... and they were opening a new location... but you somehow got rooted through the town they are building in, and it was a maze to find the location you had to goto to apply.

But I found it, and I sent my husband up there. He brought his resume, filled out an app, and they gave him an interview right on the spot because they hadn't gotten many people coming up applying for some reason? (Hmmm... I wonder why!? LOL)
th.gif

Anyways, he had a second interview today with the head of HR at one of their open locations. Now he's getting a phone interview with the regional manager tomorrow... and if that goes well he goes back to HR to fill out his hire paperwork on Friday. They won't open for a couple more weeks... but to know the job is there is AWESOME!!!!

So cross all your body parts tomorrow goes well!!!!!!!!!

fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Edited for HORRIBLE spelling and grammar because I'm so excited!!!!

Last edited:
VFEM....I am in your husband's shoes (unemployed recently). Hate to barge in, but sending prayers your way for a great interview and an even better OFFER

As the sole bread winner in this household (notice I DIDNT say the only one who worked), I can share the stress he must feel. I've never felt this kind of stress before and a pray he is relieved of it quickly.

Keep us updated!!!

Yard full o' rocks :

VFEM....I am in your husband's shoes (unemployed recently). Hate to barge in, but sending prayers your way for a great interview and an even better OFFER

As the sole bread winner in this household (notice I DIDNT say the only one who worked), I can share the stress he must feel. I've never felt this kind of stress before and a pray he is relieved of it quickly.

Keep us updated!!!

My husband was let go in January. ANd we found it more stressful the first 4-5 months. I must admit after that we had slowly dwindled down to the basics and found things that made it easy to cut down. We got comfortable after that. Reserves are running low, but my from home part-time business has picked up. So its like a constant roller coaster, with a last minute blessing coming along to get us another month.

But I promise, something wonderful will come along for you, but for now I bet your family is being the most amazing family ever supporting you!​

I hope things get better for you guys as well... no one should be going through what we are all going through.
sad.png

Thought I'd at least mention they did not call today... I'm disappointed, but hubby says they probably haven't gotten the background check back.

However, he does have a misdermeanor trespassing charge on it from when he's 18, I told him that would always come back to bite him....

Back
Top Bottom