My husband passed away working our our coop on Saturday, June 12, 2010

I am so sorry you lost your husband. Obviously he was a very talented carpenter, and had a soft spot in his heart for those little chicks, to be building such a beautiful coop for them. That is an amazing structure for such a use! I am hoping there is some Kentucky talent who will volunteer to help with a coop raising. Please keep us updated on how things are going. You are in my prayers.

I'm sending you hugs and good wishes. let us know if you want to do a coop raising. I've driven farther for less important things.
hugs.gif

I am so sorry to hear of your loss and your husband sure did give you something that you can be proud of!
hugs.gif

I wished I can help but so far away! I am sure there are a few KY BYCers close by that can help out!

BYCers rock!

I am so, so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what that must feel like.
hugs.gif
Your husband was building you an amazingly beautiful coop! What a wonderful thing you will have to remember him by. I wish I lived closer and could help you finish it. You have definitely come to the right place for help, though. The BYC community is incredibly supportive. Wouldn't surprise me if you woke up one morning to discover it totally finished, without you having to lift a finger.
smile.png

Best wishes to you during this difficult time.

Molly

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom