My impending doom.

Ec_Prokta

Continuum Shift Anomaly
11 Years
Jan 14, 2009
When August starts up, I'll be taking AP Biology, AP History, and the SAT prep.

Sweet Haruhi-sama, what have I gotten myself into?
hide.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The commute is no problem, Mom can drive me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh c'mon, buck up. If you really try to rise to meet the potential that these courses you are taking indicate that you have the academic work will become progressively more difficult with each passing year until you graduate. Once you hit college it'll get really tough.

But if you're worthy of being allowed into those courses to begin with you can handle it. Take the time to plan this stuff out keeping in mind that it will take up a fair part of your time to do the job right.

The payoff in the end will make it all worth it.

Kinda weirded me out that they had Pre-AP Math and whatnot in 6th grade (actually I think it started in 4th but they just called it High Math)... seriously, 6th grade.. no wonder kids re growing up so fast if they're being forced into college prep at the rip old age of 11. For some, I understand that's what they want... totally cool, but for the ones that just did well on a TAKS test and now they're suddenly expected to ace an AC Prep class all year... seems a bit much pressure.

Just try and breathe and remember to ask for help if you need it... always had a problem with that myself.

Bio & History were my choices for college, remember what you learn in them, & they'll serve you well into the future...

Quote:
Well I have been in all Pre- AP courses since sixth grade and Feel I handled it quite well. Honestly I never really thought that there was much pressure but that's just me. I know I had several friends who really wanted to stay in but just could not handle it so it is true lots of pressure for most! I too will be in AP Biology and History but also Geometry and English. And you think you have it bad PK! LOL

tsk tsk Princess...... I am but a small pond away and still from time to time cast my shadow over your shoulder.. now chin up... shoulders straight... eyes front.... get in there ... and make me proud...... ((((hugs)))))))

Back
Top Bottom