My Intoduction

ChickenHelp1923

Hatching
May 30, 2020
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I am not new to chickens, I got my first baby chicks around when I was 2 or 3.
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

Right now I have 5 baby chicks, and 11 grown chickens.
(3) What breeds do you have?

I have Red-Shouldered Yokohamas, Amerecaunas, White Yokohamas, Silver Duckwing Yokohamas, Dutch Bantams, Sussex, Wyandotte, and Buff Orpington.
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

My favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens are, their eggs, and company.
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

I love pets in general, and I love reading.
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

I have a brother, obviously a mom and dad, and grandparents on both of sides of my family. I have a dog too. I don't have a job because I am a student still.
(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

Every time my beautiful chickens get sick or injured, I google what to do, and usually, this site comes up! I finally joined because I noticed it would be more convenient if I could ask my own specific questions.

Beautiful Birds there love the look Welcome to Backyard Chickens some game birds do not get along with full size chickens you have a great mix in your flock
Thanks for letting me know! However, most of my chickens do get along except for my small bantam. Although I did not get her, someone actually gave her to me, so if it had been my choice I wouldn't have gotten such a different size.

Back
Top Bottom