My Introduction, new member to byc

Laurel09

Chirping
Aug 15, 2019
IMG_2924.JPG
Hello everyone my name is Laurel , I'm new here on byc.I'm African from Zimbabwe, 20 year old boy and in second year doing BSC Computer science.I really love animals and farm life especially chickens .

I just started raising backyard chickens about a month ago. I have a very small flock of 4 hens and now 1 rooster (I had two but got rid of the other one) . I have no idea on what breeds any of the 5 is.Two of my hens started laying 2 weeks ago.

I think that's all I have to say for now, thank you

Hi Laurel and welcome to BYC - thanks for joining us. I’m not very good with breed ID but I’m sure others will be along soon to assist.

This is a useful link to take a look at - “How to...” guides. You may wish to consider including your location under your avatar (using the guide in the link above). You can use this link to contact members in your area - Where am I? Where are you!

Best wishes

Pork Pie

Hi Laurel and welcome to BYC - thanks for joining us. I’m not very good with breed ID but I’m sure others will be along soon to assist.

This is a useful link to take a look at - “How to...” guides. You may wish to consider including your location under your avatar (using the guide in the link above). You can use this link to contact members in your area - Where am I? Where are you!

Best wishes

Pork Pie
OK thanks a lot

Back
Top Bottom