~My Introduction~

ChickPanic

In the Brooder
Jun 18, 2022
Heyy I’m Aleena! :)
And i just signed in :)

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

I actually just got chickens this year so im very much new but try my best for my lil babies :)

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

I have three and because of my mother 5 more on the way (im worried since these are our first ever)

(3) What breeds do you have?

Honestly, im not that good yet and havent found out the woman we got the from just said “black chickens” 0-o

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

Is awesome that they got used to us so quickly and its fun to watch them enjoy food and water or scratching around :)

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

I like being out in nature but im also a huge gamer haha i love anything with animals to be honest 😂 like riding or rescuing animals in need

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

Well my parents are divorced 😂 i have an older and a younger brother who is actually 9 years younger than me. I have a dog and three cats, the cats are mostly suspicious of the chickens and my dog is scared eventhough he is 80cm shoulder height 0-0

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

I actually just found it yestersay since i was looking for brooding advice, i really think all animals are precious and they need to be protected (not like crazy but like my cat gets alot of food it doesnt need to toture and maybe half eat a mouse to survive yk (ilovemicetheyaresocute)) so im trying to prepare and know all i can before my chicks hatch on like next saturday ahhh

Hope your all having a good day and dont feel like im too much! 😙

Back
Top Bottom