My lap baby!

Lavkid

Chirping
Mar 11, 2018
San Antonio, Texas
So I tried my hand at pet birds when I should have tried chickens from the beginning! This is my main big baby who is a Dominique. She absolutely loves being around me. I take her to the room next door away from the other babies for some personal time and this is what I receive. It's so cute, when I put a little bowl of feed on the other side of the bed she eats then runs up to my legs and runs all the way up to her sleeping spot on me. I will never love a bird as much as I do this chicken. When I walk into the brooder room she's always trying to fly up for me to pick her up.
IMG_20180326_000604580.jpg
IMG_20180326_183623701.jpg

So I tried my hand at pet birds when I should have tried chickens from the beginning! This is my main big baby who is a Dominique. She absolutely loves being around me. I take her to the room next door away from the other babies for some personal time and this is what I receive. It's so cute, when I put a little bowl of feed on the other side of the bed she eats then runs up to my legs and runs all the way up to her sleeping spot on me. I will never love a bird as much as I do this chicken. When I walk into the brooder room she's always trying to fly up for me to pick her up. View attachment 1312974 View attachment 1312977
Thats so cute! ❤

So I tried my hand at pet birds when I should have tried chickens from the beginning! This is my main big baby who is a Dominique. She absolutely loves being around me. I take her to the room next door away from the other babies for some personal time and this is what I receive. It's so cute, when I put a little bowl of feed on the other side of the bed she eats then runs up to my legs and runs all the way up to her sleeping spot on me. I will never love a bird as much as I do this chicken. When I walk into the brooder room she's always trying to fly up for me to pick her up. View attachment 1312974 View attachment 1312977
Dang! That's so cute!

Back
Top Bottom