My leukemia's back.

Sour , me too! Hug less family and I am a dyed in the wool hugger. My brother smoozes (spelling??) with every female employee at his Walmart,grocery store, work , restaurants etc. because they hug him. I cannot - he acts like I am poison. I told him often how I feel about it and he just smiles.

My sister and niece give kind of an "air hug," you know like those Celebrity, air kisses that never make contact.

I realized that my son makes a big show of being uncomfortable with my hugs. But, when he visited for my birthday and I didn't attempt a hug, he asked me why not.
Someone needs to tell my male family members that a sincere hug is not a grope.

I'm sorry to have to tell you all..... Our Rachel passed away this morning. Comfortably. Peacefully. And oh so Loved! Thank you all for being such a large part of her life. No amount of time or preparation makes this day any easier.

I love you all because of the love you shared with Rae!

Don
:hugs i am so sorry to read this, though i knew it was coming it doesnt make it any easier. I hope that you and your family can find the strength and positivity that Rachel used in every moment that she blessed us with. :hugs i did not speak with her often but always found her posts very helpful and encouraging. She will be greatly missed by many. Her wisdom and spirit will live on in every person she touched.
I hope that you will come back and continue to chat with us when you are ready

-Liz

Good morning, Friday - hope that you and your Dad have good days today.
Thanks Sour. He's getting good care at UNM but quite tired of being in and out of the hospital. They are still trying to save the knee and waiting for cultures results to fine tune his antibiotics. Just hanging in there the best we can.

Grew up in a family where expressions of affection, both verbal and physical, were non existent. The Princess and I are big time on hugging.
I grew up in a hate filled home..... Abusive alcoholics.....I hugged my kids all the time.
I told them how much they were loved.
That's why they turned out better than I did.
I didn't coddle my kids....I respected them and they respected me back....... Just food for thought. Morning all my friends.

Back
Top Bottom