My leukemia's back.

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by donrae, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Suzie

Suzie Overrun With Chickens

Jul 9, 2009
    Auvergne
    I just love piglets...we were supposed to get two today...nobody showed up..that is France for you...time is never of the essence here...likely to be at midnight or 7.00 am tomorrow...enjoy your new little arrivals...so cute! Praying for you today more than you will ever know..

2. donrae

donrae Hopelessly Addicted Premium Member

Jun 18, 2010
    Southern Oregon
    Thank you all for the prayers! Procedure was totally uneventful. My NP Carol asked if I was okay with her teaching another NP I know to use the drill to do a biopsy. I'm all for teaching, so of course. I'm a little more sore than usual, but nothing horrible. It will take a week to get all the pathology results. My big hope is to get cleared to eat from a restaurant tomorrow. 60. Days without pizza is killing me! I don't even have an oven big enough to bake a Papa Murphy's. Might just have to make a tiny home made pie.....all we have is a toaster oven.

3. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Rachel, glad you came back online to tell us how it went today. Oh man, now we have to wait a week for the results [​IMG] (And no, I am not the most patient person in the world, lol.)

60 days without pizza qualifies you for sainthood I think. I do so love a good 'za!

Get a good night's sleep, you've earned your rest today!

4. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    Glad the procedure went well! Bladder issues finally clear up?

5. Blooie

Blooie Team Spina Bifida Premium Member

Feb 25, 2014
    Northwestern Wyoming
    My Coop
    Whoopie! Thanks for letting us know! This calls for a drink. Oh, wait, I don't drink. Well, how about a hummer getting a drink?

[​IMG]

6. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Rachel (and everyone), hope you have a great Wednesday!

7. Ladyanne57

Ladyanne57 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 26, 2015
    Southwest Ohio
    Sorry to see this post. Prayers for you. Hang in there.

8. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    I am glad it went well, now I am holding my breath and crossing my fingers and sending out prayers that the results are perfect.

9. hbhoffman

hbhoffman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2014
    md
    Yea! Glad it went well, Rachel! Thank you for your help in letting someone learn.
    Think of you and praying for an awesome outcome!
    Can you order pizza to be delivered? So glad you had a fun weekend. :) [​IMG]
    Enjoy your day, Rachel and Go Team Rachel! Keep praying & sending great thoughts.

10. Blooie

Blooie Team Spina Bifida Premium Member

Feb 25, 2014
    Northwestern Wyoming
    My Coop
    Good morning Rachel and Team Rachel! Change of pace photos today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This little charmer is our 3 year old granddaughter, Kendra. These were taken when I took her for her visit to the Shriner's Hospital in Salt Lake City in January. She's Gramma's heart! No particular reason for posting these instead of a hummer this morning....I just liked them and thought that her pretty little face might bring somebody a smile like she always does for me!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by