My leukemia's back.

Good evening Team Rachael. Went to my oncologist Wednesday morning. There is something new that recently came out, and she wants me on it, but it has to be taken with another medication as well, so she changed all my meds. I just hope I tolerate them well.

Hoping that things go smoothly. Changing meds can be a royal pain in -----------

Good evening Team Rachael. Went to my oncologist Wednesday morning. There is something new that recently came out, and she wants me on it, but it has to be taken with another medication as well, so she changed all my meds. I just hope I tolerate them well.
I hope so too.

If my nodes are clear, my doc wants me to go to Phoenix AZ for a 5 day course of targeted radiation, which would be better than 5-6 weeks of whole breast irradiation that I would get here Just have to see if insurance will cover it.

I hope so too.

If my nodes are clear, my doc wants me to go to Phoenix AZ for a 5 day course of targeted radiation, which would be better than 5-6 weeks of whole breast irradiation that I would get here Just have to see if insurance will cover it.

GAC, I hope the treatments work well for you

Friday, best of luck with the insurance. That does sound like a better option, to get it done in a few days vs. weeks.

Good morning Team, hope Saturday treats you all well!

Back
Top Bottom