My leukemia's back.

I thought Wyoming was cold and breezy? :old

Guess you know that because you've seen my cat outside...
windy cat.gif

Guess you know that because you've seen my cat outside...
View attachment 1302948

Wow, I thought that was a flag. Been busy here. I asked my friends to pray that I would get more work hours. I asked them to stop praying about that 3 weeks ago, but the hours keep coming. 4 days per week is more than enough, even if they are short days. I thank God for the opportunity to build the finances back up. He continually supplies our every need.

I did get a path shoveled from deck to coop. Snow blower still broken, though hubby did work on it today to replace the broken gear and bolt with correct parts. So... hopefully, I can try it out when I have Wed. off. If it breaks again, we'll know that the snow blower has a bent bolt shaft which is why the bolt and gear broke in the first place.

Lots of seedlings growing here now. We took 3 grand dtrs to the children's museum yesterday. Lots of giggles since they thought everything was hilarious on their way to the museum. On the way back, the three of them were passed out in the back seat due to running through 3 floors of interactive exhibits.

Hmmmm, sounds like the start of an AI (artificial intelligence) revolution.
1. Roomba, and iRobot are using gps to map a complete diagram of their homes, and sending it to google.
2. Alexa, the Amazon Echo device, has been in the news lately. It's randomly turning on, and laughing at people. No one knows why, if that's all it's doing, or how to fix it.
3. BYC is putting member's posts on whatever thread it wants too.

Hmmmm, sounds like the start of an AI (artificial intelligence) revolution.
1. Roomba, and iRobot are using gps to map a complete diagram of their homes, and sending it to google.
2. Alexa, the Amazon Echo device, has been in the news lately. It's randomly turning on, and laughing at people. No one knows why, if that's all it's doing, or how to fix it.
3. BYC is putting member's posts on whatever thread it wants too.

I don’t have one of those Echo type things, but my Roomba can send Google my bra size as long as he keeps cleaning like he does!! We named him Mr. Belvedere! :lau Actually folks don’t need to download the phone app to use it, so with no wireless connection it can’t tell anyone anything.

LG, glad you checked in!

Back
Top Bottom