My leukemia's back.

Sharing something l live by...
You dont stop playing because you grow old;
You grow old because you stop playing!
:frow (It is true, and if you believe it then you'll still feel young at 100, provided you keep enjoying life and playing.)
georgebernardshaw1-2x.jpg

Last edited:
DD #1 and grandkids spent the night last night. We got up early this morning, got gussied up a bit, and headed to Wesley Chapel. My cousin's church sponsors a huge Easter egg hunt at one of the malls there, and she wanted us to go. A couple other cousins met us there too. We all had a great time, and all that running around for eggs helped burn off some of that extra energy the kids always have. Afterwards, we all went to Cracker Barrel. It was a great time for everyone.

DD #1 and grandkids spent the night last night. We got up early this morning, got gussied up a bit, and headed to Wesley Chapel. My cousin's church sponsors a huge Easter egg hunt at one of the malls there, and she wanted us to go. A couple other cousins met us there too. We all had a great time, and all that running around for eggs helped burn off some of that extra energy the kids always have. Afterwards, we all went to Cracker Barrel. It was a great time for everyone.
What a great time!

Back
Top Bottom