My leukemia's back.

Thank you you .. yes, I was told after a mri in the 90's.. and now again after a mri with contrast, that I have white matter. I've always just considered myself having the slow kind. Have had some pretty bad flare ups off and on in the past, of something. Also ha e been told I have fibro..i. the 90's. That's when I really thought, oh brother. Treat the symptpms.

Thank you you .. yes, I was told after a mri in the 90's.. and now again after a mri with contrast, that I have white matter. I've always just considered myself having the slow kind. Have had some pretty bad flare ups off and on in the past, of something. Also ha e been told I have fibro..i. the 90's. That's when I really thought, oh brother. Treat the symptpms.
It would be good to figure it all out for sure. There are new treatments for MS but you could have other issues. Often too much calcium in the blood causes some of those symptoms. One study found that 30% of fibromyalgia was too much calcium in the blood caused by an adenoma on the gland that controls blood calcium levels

Cynthia, I'm so glad that you've decided to go with a definitive test. Sending prayers, of course!

Jennys' mom has MS. When she sat her daughters and their husbands down to tell them, it was hard for them to hear. But she told them this too, "When I learned what I had, I made a list of all the horrible things I could have...terminal cancer, heart failure, some rare disorder that no one knew how to treat....and decided real quick that MS wasn't so bad."

Cute news. Got our pup before all of this .. stuff. Our son and daughter in law came and spent the night to take care of things/animals while i was in the hospital. My DH loved holding onto Cooper while I talked with the gal. He has gotten bigger in the few days we've had him. Smart pup! Other news. Hubby went to dr. today. Upped the med he is on. He's been on a real low dose. Just going up a bit at at a time. He wants him to take the drivers test. :rolleyes: Here's a few photos put together. Cooper and Brody get along. :)
CollageMaker_20180430_004142927.jpg

Cute news. Got our pup before all of this .. stuff. Our son and daughter in law came and spent the night to take care of things/animals while i was in the hospital. My DH loved holding onto Cooper while I talked with the gal. He has gotten bigger in the few days we've had him. Smart pup! Other news. Hubby went to dr. today. Upped the med he is on. He's been on a real low dose. Just going up a bit at at a time. He wants him to take the drivers test. :rolleyes: Here's a few photos put together. Cooper and Brody get along. :)View attachment 1367920
cute.... and TINY!!

Back
Top Bottom