My leukemia's back.

Blooie, sorry your having a poopy day.
hugs.gif

I will have to say though that your "absolutely nuffin" reminded me of this (sorry Jan, know you probably already saw it):

Hey everyone. Still feeling crappy from this cold, just no energy whatsoever. I'm certainly doing all the nuffin I can, that's for sure! Lots of naps, lots of sofa sitting, lots of fluids. My sisters came over yesterday for a quick visit and we basically sat on the sofa and visited and watched some comedy and movies, not too much excitement! I think I'm doing a bit better today, but still feel like I need an energy transfusion or something, just blah and tired feeling. Well, I guess it's part and parcel of this whole recovery thing, and at least I'm home!

Hey, Rachel. When you consider all the stress that you have been through physically, chemically and emotionally - I think that you deserve a little 'doin' nuffin'. Hope that tomorrow is a better day for you.
hugs.gif

Sour is right Rachel, you've been through a lot. So even when it seems that you're doing a whole lot of nothing, your body is working hard to make it all the way back.

Hope you and your sisters had a nice visit!

It will take the same amount of time to get back up as it took being down. Don't rush it. Everyday will be a little better, but only if you do a lot of nuttin'.
I am cheering on your nuttin' doing.
yippiechickie.gif
Sit! Sit! Sit!
D.gif
R-e-s-t! rest, rest! Yea Rachel!

HI All! Been crazy over here. Trying to get papers filled out and running into glass walls.
he.gif
Tonight my friend texted me to say that we lost one of my favorite hens named Jubilee- a jubilee Orpington from heritage farms. She was really sweet and awesome. I hoped to show her this year at the fair for my special needs daughter's entry since she helped raise it out from a chick last year. Not sure how yet. hey weer all fine Thursday when I drove up to see them. Kinda bummed. This is the second death in 3 weeks.
sad.png
Now there are only 5 hens. sigh.
We are also getting ready to go away on a missions trip. I would really ask for prayer for protection, unity and ability to serve well. We will be working with orphans, street children and going to a sugar batay. So very thankful both my older teen daughter and I are able to go! And we have been given all the needed money!!!
Go for nothing, Rachel! Enjoy this precious time that you can do nothing. That it is part of healing and God's provision for you.
Hugs to everyone!!
hugs.gif

Good morning everyone!

@hbhoffman , I'm sorry to hear you lost your JO (such pretty birds) and other chicken.
hugs.gif
We lost 2 girls in the first couple of weeks this month too. Hope things go well on your trip. What is a sugar batay?

Another hot day coming up for us. Between trying to keep the animals comfortable and the garden going, we're wore out. Darn heat just sucks the life right out of a person.

Hope you all have a good Monday!

Back
Top Bottom