My leukemia's back.

I am so mad! I was telling my family about my SIL's condition and one uncle insists ALL leukemia kills in 5 years or less GUARANTIED. And this side of the family KNOWS EVERYTHING!!!! I told them a classmate has survived it for 25 years, and nope I'm a liar because they are smarter than God!
:hugs

Yep... ditto what @getaclue and @Blooie said.

Good morning, Team Rachel.

How much does he charge them?

Richard is a different sort. Marine/Vietnam vet/ex Port Authority cop/6'7" tall - the sort you want as a friend, not an enemy. He does these things for free. "My pleasure and reward is seeing these a'holes humiliated." He plows out most driveways on our road with a wave and a smile and will accept nothing for that either. He's a good neighbor, and a good friend.

Last edited:
Wanna bet? ROFLMAO....
Guess you can tell I don't have a lot of horse riding experience. In fact, I think the last time was about 24 years ago. 2 hour trail ride. Knees locked up so tight I had to get off with the help of a rail fence and couldn't walk for some time. Then slow and painful for longer.

Or a couple of horses and show em what real horse power can do....
Should have pulled them to the top of the hill to make sure they got started down the other side and the people waiting for their shot at a team pull out of the snow bank could get started. :lol:

you mean like this?
See! Horses have good traction in the snow.

I am so mad! I was telling my family about my SIL's condition and one uncle insists ALL leukemia kills in 5 years or less GUARANTIED. And this side of the family KNOWS EVERYTHING!!!! I told them a classmate has survived it for 25 years, and nope I'm a liar because they are smarter than God!
I don't know what the "average" is but I sure wouldn't want to generalize and there continues to be improvement in treatments of all sorts of cancers. WE are pulling for your SIL!

what many people do not realize is no matter the form of cancer chemo IS POISON literally I do not say this to scare people, it is getting to a very perfect science that is getting more and more perfect but they are literally poisoning the part of the body that is malfunctioning (the cancer, it is literally a part of your body that is not functioning properly it is in attack mode to the healthy parts) this is a generic explanation but valid in most cases....
So that's why they wore the hazmat suit when the brought my chemo bottle in.... Funny when they give you chemo for a bone marrow transplant they don't need around.....I seen the amount regular cancer patients got.... Then I saw the monster bottle that have me....(10 times the lethal dose.... Quite literally a quart bottle).
Oh I was Sooooo sick for Sooooo long.
Crap went from 170 to 112 lbs.

Back
Top Bottom