My leukemia's back.

Donrae, I have seen what this is like with my mother in law, she had gall bladder cancer and suffered quite a lot at the end. She was the most devout Christian I had ever seen and my wife thinks about her all the time. She has been gone two years now. Never loose hope, your faith has made you strong, nothing is too hard for our Lord and savior...

@Cynthia12 :hugs

Oh, @sourland has to stay off sugar, and then his arthritis is manageable.

Is that right? Or are there other things that you also have to avoid?

Help convince @ronott1 To give a low inflammatory diet a try. :old

Low carbs/low sugar - a near keto diet really helps my arthritis, but I am weak and always go back to my carbs. We were just away for a few days, and I was really good - eating lots of seafood and vegetables. Right now my pain is minimal, but tonight we had pizza :he

@Cynthia12 :hugs

Low carbs/low sugar - a near keto diet really helps my arthritis, but I am weak and always go back to my carbs. We were just away for a few days, and I was really good - eating lots of seafood and vegetables. Right now my pain is minimal, but tonight we had pizza :he
It is good to hear that the diet helps!

It is good to hear that the diet helps!

For me it only works if I adhere to a total non sugar/carbohydrate diet. The problem for me is that when I do so I tend to lose more weight than is good for me. It's a true catch 22. Who ever heard of a doctor giving someone HECK for not weighing enough? I have. :oops:

For me it only works if I adhere to a total non sugar/carbohydrate diet. The problem for me is that when I do so I tend to lose more weight than is good for me. It's a true catch 22. Who ever heard of a doctor giving someone HECK for not weighing enough? I have. :oops:
Losing too much weight is a problem. It would be some time for me to have that problem though

You could adhere to a total non sugar/carbohydrate diet ;) Of course that bread making habit would make it highly difficult.
Exactly!

I was way cutting down simple carbs... then covid happened and spouse bakes bread like crazy, all with pure white flour...

I just got handed a donut for breakfast...

:barnie

Back
Top Bottom