My leukemia's back.

Just popping in to say hello after my long absence! I guess that many of you here are new to Rachels site that continues to be here in memory of such an indomitable soul as our Donrae. I really need to catch up with those members that have a good memory and can remember me. Tell sourland that I said hello and I trust he and the princess are both well. Hi Blooie! just saw your name in a recent post, hope all is well for you and of course your beloved family. Much love to all here!

Just popping in to say hello after my long absence! I guess that many of you here are new to Rachels site that continues to be here in memory of such an indomitable soul as our Donrae. I really need to catch up with those members that have a good memory and can remember me. Tell sourland that I said hello and I trust he and the princess are both well. Hi Blooie! just saw your name in a recent post, hope all is well for you and of course your beloved family. Much love to all here!
Some come on to share an illness they have. I was just asking about Blooie the other day. Haven't seen her in a while. Not sure if you remember Diva..Nancy. Haven't seen her for quite a while. Good to see you back. Hope you are well. :)

Some come on to share an illness they have. I was just asking about Blooie the other day. Haven't seen her in a while. Not sure if you remember Diva..Nancy. Haven't seen her for quite a while. Good to see you back. Hope you are well. :)
I am surviving! I do remember you and many others that have been here for a long time, so many of us here were sharing Rachels posts and she truly was an inspiration to everyone, it is good that people come here to share an illness they have, this is a unique place for people to be able to talk of illness and get wonderful support, I really MUST come here more often, busy life here with my own disability and far too many animals! You take care of yourself too!

Hello, Suzie - all is good with the Princess and me. I hope that life is treating you kindly.

Back
Top Bottom