good news....the dentist can see me tomorrow so at least I'll have an idea what we're dealing with. frustrating news....It's impossible to see a pulmonologist here. My hematologist is going to call the pulmonologist tomorrow, but the "usual" scheduling time frame is 6-8 months. I even asked, do you mean 6-8 weeks, and was told, no, months So, I've got a call out to Portland about taking my care back up there. I just can't deal with this. The local office assured me "you can always go to the ED if you get worse". Gee, thanks. Cause 6 hours in the waiting room with sick folks and an albuterol nebulizer will just fix me right up. Sheesh. chicken news...I bought a Little Giant incubator today that came with a turner. So, I've go all my eggs in turners--yippee, no hand turning! I'll either keep the incubator to use as a hatcher or resell it, we'll see how things go. And...I've caught the boys' cold. anyone else see that coming? Doing okay for now, but will be monitoring my temp. Since my neutrophil count is way good, I don't know if I'll need to go in for a fever or not, guess we'll cross that when we come to it. Meanwhile, I got our refrigerator cleaned out today and am rewarding myself with a few episodes of Food Truck Race. Oh, and I should think of something for dinner. I'll cruise the dinner thread for inspiration.