My leukemia's back.

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by donrae, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Blooie

Blooie Team Spina Bifida Premium Member

Feb 25, 2014
    Northwestern Wyoming
    My Coop
    Seriously? I'd rather not watch.....

Good morning Rachel and Team. Didn't get to the hummer yesterday, but not to fear - it sure isn't because I've run out of pictures. <insert evil laugh here>

[​IMG]
    Another attempt at capturing that elusive little Calliope Hummingbird. I could wallpaper the bathroom with pictures of Rufous and Broadtailed, but I haven't yet been happy with a a shot of the Calliope. The other visitor we have is the Black Chinned, but we seem him so rarely and never when the camera is ready to go. <sigh>

2. donrae

donrae Hopelessly Addicted Premium Member

Jun 18, 2010
    Southern Oregon
    Honey's coming to visit today and bringing Cadbury eggs! He called to say he forgot the bacon though.....not good. I might send him into Costco, I've got to have some bacon, even if it's not my own. Going to have to start watching things though, weight was up a touch yesterday. Stupid prednisone. I really don't want to gain weight during this.

Right now I'd just be thrilled to sleep more than 90 minutes at a time. Stupid bladder.

Love the flowers!

1 person likes this.
  3. hbhoffman

hbhoffman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2014
    md
    HI Everyone! Happy Easter to all! I hope everyone gets to some time with the ones that mean the most to them be it in person, over the phone or facetime on the computer.
    This year I will not have to dye my eggs to get color! Yea! And let's all stay away from the Easter candy... until tomorrow. No overdosing on the sugar, please!
    [​IMG]
    Rachel, I hope you feel well and strong enough to enjoy another Easter! [​IMG]

4. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    Bacon and eggs? sounds good.

Prednisone is awful. It is good -but awful.
    It makes me ravenous.
    You'll lose it once you are off of it.

Spell check says I spelled it wrong. But it also says I spell 'oprintons' wrong too, so what does it know.
    or I could be spelling it all so very wrong it is clueless. [​IMG]

Have a great visit!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
  5. hbhoffman

hbhoffman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2014
    md
    Oh man, Did you have to post that? I just had eggs and toast . Now I want to make it tomorrow for breakfast! It is a really cute idea!

6. Blooie

Blooie Team Spina Bifida Premium Member

Feb 25, 2014
    Northwestern Wyoming
    My Coop
    If I put that in front of Ken for breakfast tomorrow he'd be having me certified. [​IMG] Cute, though.

7. capper2013

capper2013 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2015
    Wales uk
    I know I don't know you, however you title caught my eye. that is quite sad and probably a scary time for you and your loved ones.
    I really hope you keep living a prosperous and fulfilling life, no matter what the outcome (preferably the one you want).
    I don't do prayers personally but if I did there would be a few for you.
    I hope my wishing you well will suffice, I sincerely wish you good fortune during the next phase of this challenge.
    kindest regards to you and those closest to you

Capper2013
    xxx

8. 3goodeggs

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    But only after he ate it. [​IMG]

I quit doing things like that for my son when I realized he couldn't eat the cute little animal. He'd save his chocolate rabbits until they turned that gray color old chocolate gets.

He'd wail,"Don't eat the bunny!"
    I'd wail, "Don't waste the chocolate!"

He just gets bars of it now. He has no sympathies for rectangles.

9. N F C

N F C More coffee please! Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Rachel, so glad your Honey is visiting (and bringing Cadbury eggs too, wow)!

Hope you and yours have a blessed Easter.

10. 3goodeggs

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    I am hiding this early, because it is late over here, so don't look.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by